Saturday, August 04, 2007

& you're still the one, my heart sings out to.


Boring friday of mines! -screaaams-
No nightlife, no midnight movies, no midnight lepak!
Totally lifeless.
Prepared and headed down to Amk hub.
Met up with Tong, went to buy my diamonte hairclips.
Then went to pool @ Funland.
Walked over to Amk mrt.
Met up with Sandy, Meimei, Vone and Jacqueline.
Trained down to Bugis.
Hate to squeeze in the train.
Saw one china desperado, winkin like he never winked before.
Finally reached, had dinner.
Walked around in the hot and stuffy Bugis street.
Went to take neoprints @ Junction.
Bought my bell anklet then headed back to Amk.
Met up with Aaron & Co.
Was supposed to go pubbing at Boat Quay.
But guys lepak till like 1AM.
Saw ** then I ran over to Meimei.
Kendre : I saw him!!
Meimei : Huh huh?
Kendre : Quick, I saw **
She picked her bag up and wanted to ran away.
But she knew she had ran the wrong direction
Kendre : 1,2,3
** appeared and she couldn't helped but blushed.
Haha, damn funny!
Phone battery went flat, so cabbed home.
Bet mommy's damn glad her darling's home so early!
How boring can life get!
I want my clubbin,, pubbin, movie-ing, lepak nights back!
My 6288 have been really naughty these few days.
I wanna change my phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home